The Green Gift Company has adorable decals that can be used for a variety of things! The Monogram Monthly box included a Welcome decal this month and here are 3 ideas of what you could use your decal for!
1. Door Decal- Add a welcome decal to your front door! This is a classic look that can make any home more "welcoming".
2. Window Decal- Put your welcome decal on a window on the front of your house or a french door.
3. DIY wooden sign- Use your decal to make your own rustic wooden sign.
1. Sand and stain any size wooden plaque or board.
2. Apply decal.
3. Dip your brush in any color acrylic paint and then wipe most of the paint off with the side of the can or towel.
4. Lightly brush over the edges and then the front of your sign.
5. Let paint dry then remove the vinyl decal.
Tag us @monogrammonthly or @thegreengiftcompany and show us where you used your Welcome decal!